The ideas of the West are central to much of the way we live and perceive the world. The Summer 2019 Special Issue of The Classical Difference provides several unique perspectives on these important ideas.
Want to dig deeper?
- The Classical Difference: “The West”
- Joseph Clair in First Things: “The Lost Purpose of Learning”
- Andrew Kern at CiRCE: “What is Classical Education?”
- PragerU: “Why Has the West Been So Successful?”
- Andrew Kern at CiRCE: “Why Western Civilization Isn’t Enough”
- Patrick J. Deneen in Front Porch Republic: “Res Idiotica”